4GB DDR4 2666V Desktop RAM
- Form Factor SO-DIMM RAM Memory Technology DDR4Computer Memory Size 4GBMemory Speed 2666 MHz
- Maximize your system’s performance, boost loading speeds and multitask with ease
- Backed by A-Tech’s Lifetime Warranty + Friendly tech support team available to help before and after your purchase
- Single 4GB RAM Module | DDR4 SO-DIMM 260-Pin | Speeds up to 2400MHz, PC4-19200 / PC4-2400T
- NON-ECC Unbuffered | 2Rx8 – Dual Rank | JEDEC DDR4 standard 1.2V
Keep your desktop feeling fresh with the 4GB DDR4 2666V RAM
Designed to provide responsive performance as well as smooth multitasking capabilities, this 1.2v memory kit features 4GB of 2666V unbuffered memory.
Its latency also delivers smooth performance for data-intensive tasks.
Quick facts about DDR4 RAM
- DDR4 RAM has a higher overall speed.
- It gives you increased transfer rates and less voltage which means less overall power consumption.
- DDR4 RAM cuts back voltage by 40% and boosts performance and bandwidth by 50% as compared to DDR3.
Benefits of DDR4 RAM
Upgrade the memory in your HP Elite Slice, EliteDesk, or ProDesk system using the 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz DIMM Memory Module from HP. This single RAM module features a capacity of 4GB, a clock speed of 2666 MHz (PC4-21300), a 288-pin form factor, uses 1.2V of power, is unbuffered, and does not use ECC technology.
Adding more memory to your HP system will help boost its capabilities, including improving system performance and application responsiveness. Start-up times will be improved with fewer delays during routine operations, and more programs will be able to run simultaneously with easier switching between them.