Different types of printers
There are many different printer manufacturers available today, including Canon, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, Xerox and Lexmark, among many others. There are also several types of printers to choose from, which we’ll explore below.
- Inkjet printers recreate a digital image by spraying ink onto paper. These are the most common type of personal printer.
- Laster printers are used to create high-quality prints by passing a laser beam at a high speed over a negatively charged drum to define an image. Color laser printers are more often found in professional settings.
- 3D printers are a relatively new printer technology. 3D printing creates a physical object from a digital file. It works by adding layer upon layer of material until the print job is complete and the object is whole.
- Thermal printers produce an image on paper by passing paper with a thermochromic coating over a print head comprised of electrically heated elements and produces an image in the area where the heated coating turns black. A dye-sublimation printer is a form of thermal printing technology that uses heat to transfer dye onto materials.
- All-in-one printers are multifunction devices that combine printing with other technologies such as a copier, scanner and/or fax machine.
- LED printers are similar to laser printers but use a light-emitting diode array in the print head instead of a laser.
- Photo printers are similar to inkjet printers but are designed specifically to print high-quality photos, which require a lot of ink and special paper to ensure the ink doesn’t smear.
Hp DeskJet Printer, HP Printers, Printers
HP Deskjet 2320 All In One Printer
The HP Deskjet 2620 all-in-one printer is an ideal printing machine ideal for people looking for a cheap printing option. It has an easy setup, and it solves all your printing problems within a very low budget. The printer has a high-speed USB port and wireless connectivity to give you the freedom to print from your smartphone and USB stick. With a speed of up to 20 pages per minute for black and 16 pages per minute for color, you will get your job done within a short time. This device will also connect to most operating systems with ease.
HP 2320 printer specifications
Printing is now very convenient, thanks to the Deskjet HP 2320. The printer allows you to connect to your smart device wirelessly and eases the management of all your printing projects. The wireless printing technology makes it easy to print your work without transferring to the laptop.
The Deskjet 2320 delivers sharp black texts and vibrant color pages. You can also install the optional HP high-yield ink cartridge to enjoy twice as many pages per cartridge. The HP company understands that ink can be expensive, especially if you do a lot of printing. Besides coming with a full set of HP Deskjet 2320 ink to get you started, this printer also comes with a free trial HP Instant Ink. HP allows you to select from three plans, and you only pay for the pages you print. The printer sends a notification when your ink level drops so you can arrange for more ink before the cartridge runs dry.
The HP Deskjet 2320 is not just for printing. You can also scan and make copies to a higher standard. HP designed this printer to work straight out of the box. Connect it to your PC through the USB 2.0 connection, or automatically connect to your wireless network.
HP DESKJET features summary
- HP Thermal Inkjet Print Technology:
- Supports Duplex printing
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print Language: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print Smart Software Features: Manual Duplex
- Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Hardware), Up to 1200 dpi (optical)
- Scan File output, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PDF,
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan
- Copier Settings: Auto-enlarge
- Maximum No. of copies: Up to 9 copies
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Mobile Printing: Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wi-Fi
- Support paper types include types: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Supports current Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Buy from an authorized HP dealer
Hp Laser Printer(Black), HP Printers, Printers
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Monochrome Laser Printer with Built-In Ethernet & Double-Sided Printing – Built-in EthernetHp Laser Printer(Black), HP Printers, Printers
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Monochrome Laser Printer with Built-In Ethernet & Double-Sided Printing – Built-in Ethernet
About this item
- Built to keep your business moving forward: Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS
- Speed through tasks: stay productive with automatic 2 sided printing, A 250 sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Share resources on your network: easily access, Print, and share resources with built in Ethernet capabilities
- Enhanced energy efficiency: designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn saves up to 18 Percent energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Compact size: make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area
- Toner Cartridges you can trust: avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer